Monday, March 21, 2016

Match Results

Friday I mentioned on my blog that I would be sharing with you in this space what happened as a result of the match. If you have no idea what this is or don't care, my apologies. The regularly scheduled blog will be back Wednesday.

In the meantime, my wife has learned that she will be doing her residency in Pittsburgh, PA, so we will be moving there in June.

This is not fun news for the people of Champaign, who have been telling us all year they are going to miss us, and we them, but we look forward to lots of interesting opportunities and happenings in Pittsburgh, and feel that somehow the folks in Illinois will manage to get by without us. Until then, we are busy with the various things that make up moving and preparing for this next step in our lives.

One of the pictures I got from a river cruise during a conference in Pittsburgh a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't bite...mostly.