Wednesday, January 6, 2021

inconceivable

I'm shocked.

I can't believe that just happened. Can you? It's unreal.

I saw it on the news. It said "Dog bites man."

No.

It can't be.

Not after all this time.

I mean, I had heard that the dog had a long history of biting people, but I was sure it had learned its lesson by now.

I really expected better of it this time.

This dog is not like that, believe me.


But there it was.

You know, there are so many people saying so many things anymore, who should we believe?


Maybe the man bit the dog. We don't know. 

Who are you going to trust? The news? They have it out for the dog anyway. I'm sure of it.

The evidence is overwhelming.


That's gotta be it. 

Because if the dog actually bit the man....



..nah.


Plus, he probably had it coming.


You know, that's gotta be it.


But can you believe it? What a wild development! Nobody saw that coming, that's for sure.

I guess we should tell that dog to behave.



While we've still got a few of our fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't bite...mostly.