Friday, April 24, 2015

We completely interrupt today's regularly scheduled blog post

How can a person run 20 miles and have a marathon cancelled without being able to finish?

How can that same person write a blog post, then for no known reason (besides hitting the backspace) that post is suddenly replaced in its entirety by the text of a completely different blog post and instantly saved on top of it, thus completely deleting said blog post that took so long to write in the first place?

Don't know. Life happens.

It's a relatively minor problem on planet earth, really.

But it is annoying.

Anyhow, I'll get over it, and I'll rewrite the post I had planned for today--in a couple of weeks, when I have time to do it.

Right now, though, I have to go practice....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't bite...mostly.